Kingdom Men Ministry
We’re committed to equipping men to be devoted and mighty men of God. Below is a list of opportunities to equip and fellowship. Feel free to email, call, or check the calendar for information about upcoming events.
- Men’s Breakfast, every third Saturday of the month
- Kingdom Men at the Rainiers, May 13. Register here.
- Bonfire, May 20th
- Men’s Retreat, TBD
Gretchen Bradley Women’s Ministry Director Email: email@example.com
To champion women to growth and encouragement in Christ.
- To draw out beauty and purpose in women and breath vision into them. (Proverbs 31:10-31)
- To equip women to abide in Christ through worship, prayer, fellowship, and the study of the word (John 15:4-9)
- To create a multigenerational and multicultural love for other women (Revelation 7:9-10)
- To create an atmosphere that fosters belonging and fellowship, vulnerability, encouragement, generosity and unity for all women (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- To provide teaching regarding the woman’s responsibility and role in the body of Christ (Titus 2:3-5)
- To empower women to greater spiritual maturity in Christ through strong biblical principles, restoration and freedom, and discipleship (Hebrews 6:1-20)
2022 Calendar Events
- Women’s Immersion, May 20 + 21. Register here.
- Summer events: TBD