Sermon Processing Questions:
Godly leadership serves sacrificially – Rom 12:1-2
o Who are you serving on a regular basis?
o How has it cost you and what is it costing you?
Godly leadership considers others above self – Phil 2
o How do I put others first in my life? Give real examples
o What selfish patterns do I need to give to the Lord?
Godly leadership loses life to truly find LIFE – the more I give myself away the more fulfilled I become in Christ.
o What are some ways I have seen God fulfill me as I have sacrificed for others?
Godly leadership follows well – Follows God and follows other leaders well.
o How do I willingly follow others? Or do I?
o Ask leaders in your life if you follow well?
1.Time: I have the right to dictate when things happen.
2. Comforts: I have the right to be comfortable.
3. Appearance: I have the right to look a certain way.
4. Attention/Recognition: “Look at what I have done, and pat me on the back.”
5. Money: I have the right to a certain standard of living.
6. Service: I have the right to choose when, where, and how much I serve.
7. Inquiring of the Lord: I have the right to make decisions on my own.
8. Energy/Stamina: I have the right to refuse to obey the Lord when it falls outside my perceived limitations.
9. Perfection: I have the right to expect perfection from others.
10. Selective Obedience: I have the right to hold onto my rights.
11. Emotions: I have the right to live Biblically when I “feel” like it.
12. Reward: I have the right to be compensated for my obedience.